HAVE A NICE TRIP
Wellness Hotel Schwarzbrunn is about 30 km away from Innsbruck in the tiny village of Stans, at the base of the Karwendel Mts., near the “Silver City” of Schwaz in the heart of Tyrol. We have a few tips here that may be helpful for your arrival.
Arrival by car
Our hotel is located in a small village called Stans near the silver city of Schwaz, in the heart of Tyrol. You can reach us by car from the north either via the Achen Pass along the Achensee or through the Inn Valley on the E45 from Bavaria. From the south, you can also reach us through the Inn Valley, where there are about 30 km of highway between Innsbruck and our hotel.
Arrival by train
- Our travel tip: Travel in an environmentally friendly and relaxed way by train. We offer a free transfer service to and from Stans, Jenbach and Schwaz railway stations for direct bookings. (Advance booking min. 48h before arrival).
- Chargeable transfers from or to Innsbruck, train station (€ 90 - up to 4 persons, each additional person + € 20)
Arrival by plane
- Innsbruck airport distance: 35km
- Salzburg airport distance: 150km
- Munich airport distance: 175km
Chargeable transfers from or to Innsbruck airport (€ 90 - up to 4 persons, each additional person + € 20) and from or to Munich airport (€ 250 - up to 4 persons, each additional person + € 40).
IN-HOUSE CAR RENTAL
1/2 day: € 50.00*
1 day: € 80.00*
2 days: € 150.00*
3 days: € 220.00*
1 week: € 500.00*
*(plus fuel costs)